Cormons Collio Ribolla Gialla 1.5Raffinato, secco, asciutto, salato, d'un paglierino scarico, ricco di acidità, ma equilibrato.
- un baccala' ...stock.fish.gaudus murhoa l'originale
- olio extravergine d'oliva leggero ottima qualita' ma poco profumato..
- latte q/b
- 1 spicchio d'aglio
- 1 ... baccla put the 'in cold water for about three days .. depends on the dry enough for some 48 hours ...
- 2 ... change the water often
- 3 ... drain and try to plug fully preserving a part of the skin
- 4 .. we put in a pot covered with milk and water 50%
- 5 ... we get
- 6 ... add in the cooking water a clove of garlic
- 7 ... we also make certain to spice leaf laurel and lemon in my recipe, but there is no '
- 8 ... we bring to the boil and cook over moderate heat for about 45 minutes
- 9 ... now that our cod' and 'ready to put him in global or in a food processor with plastic blade mount and start alternating the cooking water with the oil must be mounted flush ... slowly alternating the various speed '
- 10 ... season with salt and pepper
- 11 ... we have to maintain a homogeneous compact with a glossy cream ..
- 12 the recommendation of the oil must be made according to the demand of the product are codfish 'more' lean and baccla 'more' fat ....
- The cod 'is a perfect accompaniment with:
- hot soft polenta
- with toasted polenta or bread
- boat with puff pastry
- Cheese sables with
- with the vol-au-vent